Our Chief Scientist
Dr Chia Tet Fatt, PhD
A Professor and A Researcher
Dr Chia Tet Fatt is a research & commercial scientist. He holds a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology from The Rockefeller University, M.Sc. in Tissue Culture, B.Sc.(Hons) in Biology and PGDipTHE in university teaching.
Leveraged on his unique R&I achievement and commercial success. DR CHIA Is one integrated scientist specialising in microbiology, biomedical and bioengineering fields that accolades human, animal and plant health commitment in reality
Extensive R&I Experience
With a strong R&I background, he has a wealth of experience of more than 26 years spanning across multiple fields as; A Research Scholar with the National University of Singapore and a pioneer scientist with Singapore's National Science and Technology Board (presently A'STAR), and an Academia with the Institute of Molecular Biology, National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, and National Institute of Education.
Cutting Edge R&I
He is recognised for his scientific achievements and noteworthy breakthroughs such as:
1) Fabrication of the DNA particle gun.
2) World's first genetically engineered glowing orchid.
3) GM resveratrol lettuce through metabolites pathway diversion.
4) Cancer gene therapy via biolistics.
5) Dynamic isolation & DNA profiling of bacteria and rapid molecular diagnostics of viruses
Dr Chia has made major discoveries, inventions, patents & published over 80 journal papers, conference papers and books.
Injecting Technology into Commercial World
1) World’s first high intensity monoculture of antibiotics-free broiler chickens through microbiome technology
2) Functional food (broiler chicken) with high lutein
3) Tropical marine fish with Omega 3 fatty acids content higher than cold water salmon
4) Nutribiotic fertiliser which produces vegetables with 5-10x higher phytonutrients than normal vegetables
5) High performance human grade microbiome supplements for gut and immunity boosting
6) Inactivated fermented microbiome powder that is heat and pressure stable with far superior probiotics properties